Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oct 31, Nov 7 and Nov 14, 2008

The ladies were on a retreat on November 14 so these photos are from Oct. 31 and November 7. There is so much more knitting going on than I have captured on my camera. But I will keep trying! Below we have Baby Maddie wearing the EZ Baby Surprise Jacket! I did it! And belowthat wearing a beautiful hand knitted sweater and hat! It is fun to have a baby model .




Above; this blanket is for a new baby. Our knitter put a lot of time into it and it is so soft with homespun. Below will be a handbag.

Above: the handbag is felted (not the strap yet). Below, Leslie, our volunteer is showing us her latest creation.

Below: Linda our volunteer modeling scarves she has knitted.



Above: her blanket is in shades of brown.
Above: the beginning of a blanket. Below: an unfelted handbag.


Above: jean, our volunteer, talking with the knitters.

Above: we have lots of blankets, below: a scarf by a new knitter.